Throttle body vacum diagram please

JACOB62
  • 2000 CHEVROLET S-10
Need to know where exactly oaal the vacum lines go to where and what an the throttle body of my 2000 chevy s-10 2.2 automatic. Mostly just two that I think I might have backwards the one that comes from the drivers side fender vaum box thing and the fuel presure regulator. One goes to the front of the throttle body and one goes more to the back but which one the ports are the same exact size the way I origanaly put them back it seemed to have trouble rite when i'd take off from a start and when I switched them now it doesnt but it doesnt look rite to me cuz the line is a bit stretched now but maybe whoever had it b4 me cut off sum of the hose due to cracks. Idk a pis would really help ty anyone ohh donations are hard for me with no credit card but I gave a guy walking with a gas jug a ride yesterday so ill keep payn it foward if any1 can help me out here.
Thursday, April 5th, 2012 AT 3:12 AM

THIS IS THE ONLY 2.2 DIAGRAM I COULD FIND FOR VACUUM

THIS DIAGRAM SEEMS SORTA VAGUE. IS THIS WHAT YOU WANT?

THERE MAY ALSO BE EMISSIONS DIAGRAMS FOR THIS ALSO---IF YOU NEED THEM TOO, LET ME KNOW, I'LL SEE IF THEY ARE AVAILABLE

-1
Thursday, April 5th, 2012 AT 4:01 AM
JACOB62
Yeah this is the same "vague" diagram that is under my hood but ty for tryning kinda need some one to look at thiers and tell me if the vacum line that comes from the drivers side fender goes to the front or the back of the throttle body when I say front or back I mean like towards the front of the truck or towards the back of the truck. The two ports in question are the same exact size the other two are obvious being that they are both bigger and thier own individual size so you cant mix them up.
Thursday, April 5th, 2012 AT 2:43 PM
JACOB62
Also I get an ocasional abs light that comes on along with the parking brake light I checked the front two sensors while I was dealing with the whole timing chain issue while I didnt replace them but I cleaned them with mas air flow sensor cleaner thought that would fix it but still every couple rides the light will come on the go off sometimes then sometimes itll stay on till I turn it off then it stays away for awhile then it comes back a week later. Does the parking brake light being on with the abs indacate that its a problem with the rear brakes? Or is it most likely a stucl caliper.( My brakes work fine including the parking brake)(just did the front ones in fact) so is there a sensor in the back brakes cuz I looked but didnt see any? Oh still wondern about that vacum lines location too.
Thursday, April 5th, 2012 AT 2:50 PM