Under right side of dash. Get the new one to see how it mounts. Does not have to be calibrated
March, 16, 2013 AT 2:51 PM
1. Remove the right side instrument panel insulator.
2. Remove the instrument panel compartment.
3. Disconnect the electrical connector from the temperature actuator.
4. Remove the bolts retaining the temperature actuator.
5. Remove the temperature actuator.
1. Position the temperature actuator, then align the slots in the electric actuator driver to the flats on the temperature valve shaft.
2. Slide the electric actuator driver onto the shaft, while aligning the actuator locating holes to the forward alignment pin on the HVAC module case. The actuator driver should completely seat onto the temperature valve shaft and the mounting holes should be flush with the mounting bosses on the HVAC module case.
NOTE: Refer to Fastener Notice in Service Precautions.
3. Install the bolts to the temperature valve electric actuator.
Tighten the temperature actuator bolts to 1.5 N.M (13 lb in).