INSTALL DIAGRAM

2000 Chevrolet Impala

Loveitdownsouth

June, 30, 2012 AT 9:40 PM

Does anyone have some sort of diagram for the install of E Brake Cables for 2000 Chevrolet Impala LS. With disc brakes in the rear.

July, 1, 2012 AT 12:20 AM

NOT TRYING TO BE SMART HERE. I KNOW YOU MAY BE LOOKING FOR AN INEXPENSIVE APPROACH.

THIS IS HOW I "DO MY THING" WITH ANY VEHICLE, MANY TIMES IF I'M HELPING SOMEONE (AT MY HOUSE) I STRONGLY RECOMMEND THIS TO THEM TOO.

SEE MY LINK

http://www.2carpros.com/questions/2007-ford-taurus-tune-up

THE INFO WITHIN IS USUALLY VERY TRUST-ABLE AND NOTHING ACCIDENTALLY GETS LEFT OUT

IT'S ALWAYS THERE FOR THE NEXT PROBLEM

MY JEEPS HAVE NOT BEEN IN A PAY SHOP SINCE 1987, ONLY THEN BECAUSE I WAS DEPLOYED AND X-EVIL WIFEY WAS AN IDIOT!

Loveitdownsouth

July, 1, 2012 AT 12:23 AM

Sorry didnt mean to sound mean there just im looking for this specific vehicle and it is ticking me off that I cannot find any related diagrams or any videos for my specific vehicle, ughhh just itching to get this replaced so I can take it for the certification so I can start driving it. Ive replaced the rear brakes and it has a new winshield now and also had it into the body shop for some new rocker panels.

July, 1, 2012 AT 2:41 AM

THESE ARE FROM "MITCHELL I"

THERE WAS ONE DIAGRAM W/ E-BRAKES IN IT (I GOT IT FOR YOU) IT'S NOT REAL GRREAT

THE OTHER DIAGRAMS ARE SCREEN SHOTS FROM MITCHELL I, THEY INCLUDE DRUM AND CALIPER TYPE (I CROPPED THEM SO THAT THEY MIGHT BE EZer TO SEE)---'BOUT ALL I COULD FIND FOR YOU.

IF YOUR CAR IS A "KEEPER" A FACTORY MANUAL WOULD BE YOUR BEST FRIEND

YOUR VERY BEST MOVE WOULD BE, RID YOURSELF OF THAT RIG, OBTAIN THE BEST MACHINE EVER MADE BY MAN.A JEEP CJ!

Loveitdownsouth

July, 1, 2012 AT 2:46 AM

Thanks that is a big help and I think I will invest in the rapir manual

July, 1, 2012 AT 2:49 AM

WONDERFUL!

YOU WON'T REGRET IT

. WHAT ABOUT THE JEEP THING?

I'M IN SC. WHERE YOU AT?

Loveitdownsouth

July, 1, 2012 AT 2:54 AM

Im in ontario canada and dont get me wrong I like jeeps but I am more of a older chevy truck fan

Parking Brake Shoe Replacement Chevy Tahoe
Axle Bearing, Seal, E-Brake Shoes, Brake Pads
Front Pad-Rotor Replacement Subaru Legacy
Brake Pad/Rotor Replacement Honda Rear
Brake Pad/Rotor Replacement Ford Escape
Brake Pad & Rotor Replacement Acura TL