How do I get passed my anti theft alarm system that is killing my starting system?

BRITTANYRICHARD
  • 2000 BUICK CENTURY
My car has full power but it will not start I replaced the starter and I know its good and it still wont start and now when I reconnected the battery the alarm horn was going off. We have no remote and we didnt know about it that it had a anti theft alarm system but now our car wont start and we dont know what else to do like I said it has full power we have jumped it plenty of times it just will not turn over.
Thursday, December 29th, 2011 AT 9:16 PM

BMRFIXIT
You tube is full of videos
Just search GM security bypass
Thursday, December 29th, 2011 AT 9:48 PM
BRITTANYRICHARD
You have no ideas on what to do?
-1
Thursday, December 29th, 2011 AT 10:06 PM
WRENCHTECH
You can't simply get past it. It was designed to prevent you from doing that. The only part of the system that can be bypassed is the sensor in the ignition lock but that will be no help if there is a problem elsewhere in the system. It HAS to be functional. The diagnosis will require a Tech2 or equivalent scan tool.
+1
Thursday, December 29th, 2011 AT 10:53 PM