I GOT A ACURA 1

2000 Acura EL

christo1985

December, 9, 2012 AT 1:09 AM

Hi I got a acura 1.6 el 2000 130000km to start it when it was cold I had to hold the gaz by cold weather and while I was driving on idle the idle was going up and down and if I was pressing the gaz just a bit it was bugging. And 2-3 after it wont start?I took a look at the fuel pump, the fuel filter the relay the spark, all fine
and no check engine light but Im not sure if I can hear the injector click open I need help thx

F150

Fuel Pump Relay

December, 9, 2012 AT 9:06 AM

Problem should be with the idle control system and it could be the IAC is sticking. Ensure the coolant level is correct and the coolant hoses to the IAC are not clogged. The link below should be helpful. Clean the throttle body as well.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tUkCCwqU3eU

Redjust the idling speed after cleaning. the idle adjust screw shoud be removed for cleaning as well. Before removal, turn in the screw fully until it contacts and note how much it is turned. After cleaning fully turn in the screw and back off the amount it previously was set prior to sdjustment if necessary.

Check for vacuum leakages if problem is not resolved.

christo1985

December, 9, 2012 AT 2:01 PM

Ok I cant work on it today but I let u know as fast I I know if it work thx budy.

christo1985

December, 12, 2012 AT 4:53 AM

Thx problem solve ! Thx again

December, 12, 2012 AT 8:31 PM

You're welcome.

Replace Fuel Pump Relay
Replace Your Fuel Pump Relay - Easy Steps
Fuel Pump Replacement Ford Mustang
Fuel Pump Replacement
Fuel Pump Replacement Done Right