I know this is an old post, but in case someone else is reading this.
- Disconnect battery negative
- Release Serpentine Belt tension, and remove belt from alternator
- Remove alternator and set aside with wiring
- Remove a/c compressor mounting bolts and move compressor forward
- Remove water pump belt (tension is adjusted via p/s pump)
- Move spring clamps off of water pump (slide to the side on hoses)
- remove small 10mm nut that holds the timing belt cover to the
water pump and also remove pin
- Remove water pump mounting bolts/nuts
- remove water pump from block while at the same time pulling hoses
off of water pump fittings.
Clean all mating surfaces before mounting new pump.
Sunday, March 11th, 2012 AT 10:57 PM