BRAKE PEDAL BECOME HARD ON A/C.

1999 Toyota Vitz

saqib87

August, 26, 2011 AT 8:23 PM

Sir I have a vitz 99, in best condition and drive was superb, but I face one major problem, when I start air condition, the brake pedal become hard on A/C, engine vibration starts, whole car become vibrate, and car didn't take the pick, after this I done 2 things, 1st I give half accelator then car little bit come in motion, 2nd one is that I switch off the A/c then car easily take the pick up, I changed the plugs, coil, throttle n injectors are neat n clean washed, but my problem is still there, m very fed up about this problem.

Jacobandnickolas

September, 1, 2011 AT 3:56 AM

It sounds like the AC is placing too much of a load on the engine causing it to lower the RPM's. As a result, engine vacuum could be dropping and giving you the hard pedal. The low RPM's can be caused by a bad idle air control valve, or it can be the compressor itself is locking up and placing undo strain on the engine.

Brake Pad and Rotor Replacement - Front
Brake Pad and Rotor Replacement Ford Explorer
Brake Pad/Rotor Replacement - Front