The car has a slight black smoke from the exhuast pipe what could be the cause.
1999 TOYOTA TAZZ
This is a 1300 tazz 1999 model and has just been change a new cluctch kit
have the same problem?
Friday, September 2nd, 2011 AT 8:09 AM
Probable causes of an engine running rich are as follows:
1. Excessive fuel pressure can be cause by restricted fuel return line
2. Defective Oxygen Sensors.
3. Leaking injectors and fuel pressure regulator.
4. Coolant temperature sensor out of calibration.
5. Restricted air intake system.