CAN A BLOCK HEATER BE INSTALLED IN THIS VEHICLE. OT SURE OF MODEL, IT IS A 4CL 2DOOR.

1999 Suzuki

slockhart

January, 3, 2012 AT 2:42 AM

We are buyin this car to go to thunderbay, so it is important to have a block heater. Can one be installed in this car?

fixitmr

January, 3, 2012 AT 2:56 AM

I would assume so. The kind where you pop out a coolant soft plug and install heating element.

January, 3, 2012 AT 3:28 AM

SEE MY RESPONSE IN THIS POST

http://www.2carpros.com/questions/1994-chevrolet-silverado-during-cold-season-weather-40-degree-below-94-chevy-350

THIS IS A USER FRIENDLY, EZ TO INSTALL, DEALEE!

WHATCHU THINK?

fixitmr

January, 3, 2012 AT 4:38 AM

Where did you install that? Lower radiator hose? I tried 1 in my tempo and it burnt out first time used!

January, 3, 2012 AT 5:42 AM

CHOP THE HOSE IN HALF(RATHER THE LOWER END OFF) DOWN LOW

IT HAS TO BE INSTALLED SO THAT THE HEATED WATER "RISES" UP OR ON AN INCLINE (INSTRUCTIONS GIVES MIN ANGLE)

THE HOSE PIECES CLAMP ONTO EITHER SIDE OF THE HEATER, RADIATOR JUICE FLOWS THRU IT (NOT THE HOSE BEING CRAMMED THRU IT'S HOLE) THEY HAD OTHER SIZES FOR OTHER APPLICATIONS .........HAD TO ADD ALL THAT!

I STILL HAVE IT---I WAS IMPRESSED ON HOW IT KEPT THE GLASS DE-ICED AND NO FOG----THE FAST WARM UP IMPRESSED HER

I SNATCHED IT OFF OF THE TOTALED CAR, BEFORE IT WAS HAULED AWAY

I ALWAYS THOUGHT ABOUT PUTTING IT ON MY CJ 5--TOO LAZY TO GO SEE IF THE LOWER HOSE WOULD WORK OUT

FIXITMR--CAN YOU ADD TO THIS?--I SORTA MESSED UP

http://www.2carpros.com/questions/2004-cadillac-srx-does-car-run-rough-idle

Engine Oil Change and Filter Mazda 3
Oil Change and Filter Replacement Toyota
Engine Oil Change and Filter Toyota Tundra
Engine Oil Change and Filter Chevrolet Camaro
Oil Change & Filter Replacement Honda Accord
Engine Oil Change and Filter Scion xD
Oil Change and Filter Replacement Dodge Ram