COOLANT LEAK

1999 Saturn SW1

roxie

There is a coolant leak on my 1999 Saturn sw1 it is coming from where the hose connects to the expansion tank into a metal tee one side has a rubber hose that goes the water pump the other side of the tee is part of a metal hose that goes up the fire wall where it connects via a rubber hose into the heater core. Where can I buy the assembly? The hose from the expansion take is pressed onto the tee.

saturntech9

Yeah it's crimped on the only place you would find the assembly is probably the dealer and you wouldn't like changing it. If memory serve's right the assembly doesn't come with that hose. It is sold as a extra add on. When ever I change those hose's I carefully cut the hose off and put the new one on with hose clamps.I know they sell cut to fit one's at the auto part's store.I would carefully use a single edge razor blade and cut the rubber hose away. Then use a pair of wire cutter's/****'s to cut away the crimp.

Radiator Replacement Mercedes Benz ML 500
Radiator Replacement Kia Sportage
Radiator Hose Replacement - Upper - Chevrolet