Oops sorry read to fast. Try this
1. Remove fastener from center of inside door handle assembly. Slide door handle assembly forward while pulling outward from the trim panel. Using a thin screwdriver disengage lock and latch rod from retainers.
2. On manual window vehicles, using a standard window handle tool, disengage manual window regulator handle clip and remove window handle.
3. Open access cover at rear of door trim panel and remove door trim panel fastener.
4. Remove door trim panel fasteners at pull cup location.
5. Pull up on door trim panel assembly to disengage trim panel to door structure attaching hooks and remove door trim panel.
Sunday, May 13th, 2012 AT 4:58 PM