RADIO DID NOT WORK WENT TO PUT A NEW ONE IN AND...

1999 Saturn Sedan

saturn1212

October, 23, 2012 AT 3:07 PM

Radio did not work went to put a new one in and now it wont start intill you holler the door lock on can you tel m e how reset alarm

Door Locks

Door Locks Are Not Working

saturntech9

October, 23, 2012 AT 5:10 PM

What do you mean hold the door lock on?That doesnt sound like the factory alarm to me?Do you have a aftermarket alarm installed?ALso when you installed the radio did you get the gm jumper harness for the radio install or did you just cut the harness to install the radio?

saturn1212

October, 24, 2012 AT 12:19 AM

Saturn1212 I have gm remote its a gm16245100-29 an I just cut them now you holled down lock on door an it starts still have no remote an no radio

saturntech9

October, 24, 2012 AT 4:35 AM

Check the inside fuse box for blown fuses?Also you need to go over all your work.I have never seen a factory alarm cause that issue.

kathyedwards

October, 24, 2012 AT 4:50 PM

I went over all of the work an found that I have 3 fuses that don"t have power now open the fuse box no burned wirrers tested in side f box an no power still can thair be a fuse in dash some wair

saturntech9

October, 24, 2012 AT 5:23 PM

Which fuses didnt have power?

Brake Light Bulb Replacement
Wiper Blade Replacement Acura MDX
Windshield Wiper Replacement Ford Escape
Windshield Wiper Blade Replacement Volkswagen
Windshield Wiper Replacement Mercedes Benz ML
Instrument Cluster Replacement GMC Yukon