OK I HAVE A 99 SATURN SC2 SERIES AND I CHANGED ...

1999 Saturn SC2

Anonymous

November, 3, 2012 AT 8:08 AM

Ok I have a 99 Saturn sc2 series and I changed everything to the coil packs, spark plug wires, spark plugs, tps sensor, egr valve, cat converter, and it runs rough I can feel it through my gas peddle and it runs all the way up my leg and its driving me broke and crazy and I brought it to a shop and they said bad motor mount which I also changed too and did nothing and on top of all this my rpms between shifting either hover or go up between shifting and Im getting to the point of I have no clue what else it can be besides the Icm but I feel if I fix that too it will solve nothing and if you could please maybe help me the best way you can that will be awesome thank you

saturntech9

November, 3, 2012 AT 3:49 PM

So the engine actually missing or vibrating? Also do you feel this at idle and park or idle in gear? Any codes in a computer? Also do you have a delay bang or delay in reverse?

Spark Plug Replacement Mercedes Benz ML500
Spark Plug Replacement Honda Element
Spark Plug Replacement Ford Explorer 4.6L V8