I OWN A SAAB 95

1999 SAAB 9-5

Teddon

October, 17, 2012 AT 7:02 PM

I own a Saab 95. I runs but at high way speeds it will not stay at a steady pace. When you accelerate it hestates or stalls then there is a rush of speed. If you try to keep a constant speed it will start to hesitate unless you accelerate. This started to happen when I changed the radiator but really cant see the connection. Since the problem has started. I have checked the oil just in case a bad head gasket but oil looked good. Has a new fuel filter. Air filter is pretty new. Changed out the crank shaftspeed sensor. It has a turbo but have not noticed any air leaks to this system. I really like the car and would like to keep it. It doesnt burn oil so think there is still like in it even though it has a lot of miles. Would like some advice as too what else it might be.

October, 17, 2012 AT 7:21 PM

Are there any trouble codes?
Such symptoms are likely to be caused by MAF or Throttle Position Sensors. Have the fuel pressure tested as well.

Cabin Air Filter Replacement
Cabin Air Filter Replacement Honda Civic
Cabin Air Filter Replacement
Cabin Air Filter Replacement Saturn Vue
Cabin Air Filter Replacement
Cabin Air Filter Replacement Porsche 911