I OWN A 1999 2

  • Tiny
  • inthebreeze
  • 1999 Plymouth Breeze
  • 130,000 miles

I own a 1999 2.4L Plymouth Breeze and I've noticed a coolant leak recently. It's coming from a plastic piece below the radiator cap. I was wondering what this piece is called and if it would be easier to replace at home, or if I should take it in to get it professionally replaced.

Attached is a picture of the leak, and I have other pictures if it's necessary.

Thursday, December 13th, 2012 AT 12:50 AM

1 Answer

  • Tiny
  • ASEMaster6371
  • Expert
  • 25,555 posts

Thermostat housing. I would let a shop handle it for you.


Was this
Thursday, December 13th, 2012 AT 12:52 AM

Please login or register to post a reply.

Similar Questions