WHY HAS THE FUEL GAUGE MILEOMETER COOLANT AND ...

1999 Opel Vectra

Artcevlepo

November, 29, 2012 AT 9:10 PM

Why has the fuel gauge, mileometer, coolant and speed clocks on the instrument panel over the steering column all stuck at zero while everything else is working ok and the car is driveable?

Artcevlepo

December, 18, 2012 AT 3:44 PM

Diagnostic test revealed that the dashboard Clock Unit for Speedometer, Odometer, Rev counter, Coolant gauge and fuel gauge is faulty, which I was told is a common problem. As I didn't wish to go to the expense of having a new clock-unit fitted I made enquiries and found the name of a company which specialises, among other auto problems, in repairing the existing dashboard clock units. I had the repairs carried out promptly and efficiently by the said company "Logic Automotive" Instrument Technicians, Unit 18N, Greenogue Industrial Estate, Rathcoole, Co. Dublin, Ireland. Www. Logicautomotive. Ie
Email: info@logicautomotive. Ie. I hope that this information can be helpful to any motorist who finds himself/herself with car electronic problems.

Instrument Cluster Replacement GMC Yukon
Fuel Filter Replacement Chevrolet Silverado
Fuel Filter Replacment BMW 525i
Fuel Filter Replacement Ford F-250
Fuel Pump Replacement