IDLE SPEED ADJUSTMENT

1999 Nissan Gloria

togoontumur

December, 6, 2010 AT 9:34 AM

Dear Sirs,

I have Nissan Gloria 1999, with engine VQ25DD Neo-Di. Scanned the ECU, and error code was the throttle pos. Sensor not correctly adjusted. I have adjusted the throttle pos. Sensor myself, as correctly as I could. Now the engine running in idle speed 1.6, and in D pos. 1.2. The power is too large for PNP and running positions. Always crying lowdly my engine. Please help me how to adjust the idle speed myself. Thanks for your help.

Jacobandnickolas

December, 6, 2010 AT 2:10 PM

When you say 1.6 and 1.2, what are you refering to?

togoontumur

December, 7, 2010 AT 2:38 AM

I mean the engine tahometric measurement (RPM).

Jacobandnickolas

December, 7, 2010 AT 4:42 PM

Okay, if I understand the RPM is too high. If you continue to turn the screw counter clockwise, it should drop the idle speed.

togoontumur

December, 8, 2010 AT 8:33 AM

Dear sir, where is the screw counter for the adjustment of idle speed for the neo engine VQ25DD Neo-Di? I think this engine's throttle is electrically controlled. Help me?

Jacobandnickolas

December, 8, 2010 AT 6:00 PM

It could be electric. In that case, the idle air control valve could be the issue. If there is an adjustment, it will be where the throttle returns to the TBI.

Clean Idle Air Control Ford Super Duty 5.4L
Easily Clean Your Throttle Bore Like a Pro