WONT START

1999 Nissan Avenir

katchakana

May, 3, 2011 AT 3:23 AM

I have a Nissan Avenir 99 4WD model. Just recently the battery dies so I got a new one, then the car had trouble starting like it was dying, the car had been driving fine it was just starting it that it seemed to struggle with, couple days later and now it wont even start and all you can hear is a clicking noise when you turn the key. The first time almost starts it then the more times you try it just ends up being no noise. But I left it over night and same thing happened the first time was almost then closer to nothing. My friend checked the alternator and it was fine. Do you no what could it be and would it cost heaps to fix? It is automatic. Thanks

June, 20, 2011 AT 3:36 AM

**No crank at all/nothing/nada when key is engage to starting position

Could be the starter, starter relay, park and neutral switch/transmission position switch and ignition switch assuming the battery condition and connections are good. Note: If it doesn't apply disregard.

Crankshaft Position Sensor Replace Chevrolet
Crank Angle Sensor Replacement Mercedes Benz
Fuel Pump Pressure Test