ATTEMPTED REPLACING THE FUSE FOR THE REAR LIGHTS

1999 Honda CRV

robertmclellan

August, 25, 2012 AT 2:53 PM

Hi, I just attempted replacing the fuse for the rear lights in my 99 Honda CRV. I also changed a few fuses in the process, and still couldn't find the right socket for the rear lights. Anyways I start my car right after and now the check engine light is on and my green drive indicator light is blinking and my engine is really loud, and when I put it in reverse and it like. Jerked into reverse. I'm assuming this has something to do with the fuses but I really dont know what I did. Please help!

hmac300

August, 25, 2012 AT 3:14 PM

You'll have to scan for codes to see wha tis wrong with check engine. The fuse for rear is fuse 12 under dash.I'm sending a pic for the fuses for the engine that are under dash as well. Maybe one of these are missing or misplaced.

hmac300

August, 25, 2012 AT 3:14 PM

Cabin Air Filter Replacement
Cabin Air Filter Replacement