DOOR PANEL REMOVAL

1999 Ford F-150

sgtmc

June, 8, 2011 AT 9:37 PM

How to remove left front door panel on 99 f150 ext cab

June, 8, 2011 AT 10:25 PM

DOOR TRIM PANEL (BRONCO & F-SERIES)
Removal
Remove screws retaining the arm rest area of trim panel to door inner panel. See Fig. 13.
Remove screw retaining the door inside handle and remove handle. See View B in Fig. 14.
NOTE: On vehicles with power windows, remove power window switch housing. See WINDOW SWITCH (BRONCO & F-SERIES).

Remove screw retaining door window regulator handle and remove the handle and washer, if so equipped. See View C in Fig. 14.
NOTE: On vehicles with power door locks, remove power door lock switch housing. See DOOR LOCK CONTROL SWITCH (BRONCO & F-SERIES). See View A in Fig. 15.

Remove door lock control, if so equipped. See DOOR LOCK CONTROL SWITCH (BRONCO & F-SERIES). See View A in Fig. 15.
Remove switch housing for outside power mirror if so equipped.
NOTE: At no time should the trim panel be used to remove push pins from inner panel holes.

Using a Trim Pad Removing Tool from Rotunda Moulding/Trim Kit 107-00401, or equivalent, carefully pry the trim panel away from door inner panel and remove trim panel.

sgtmc

June, 9, 2011 AT 5:43 PM

Hello, you sent an answer for my door panel to see fig 13, 14, 15, in what?
My problem is there is one screw in arm rest in center bottom where you grab to pull door closed and does not release the arm rest from being unfastend.
I removed the section of the arm rest where the power window/lock controls are to look for a bolt holding the panel or arm rest but there is nothing visable, I know there is at least one or two bolts holding the rest, thank you for your help

Door Panel Removal & Speaker Replacement
Dynamat Door Installation
Window Regulator and Motor Replacement Honda
Door Lock Replacement Toyota 4Runner
Window Switch Replacement and Test