I HAVE A ZX2 ESCORT WITH MANUAL TRANSMISSION

1999 Ford Escort

Anonymous

I have a Zx2 Escort with manual transmission. Yesterday I was going from 1st (put clutch in b4 shifting) then into 2nd. Well the car wouldnt shift into 2nd it just rejected the shift and grinded. So now I have this problem and happens off and on. Ill stop. Engage the clutch. Put into first. Then if I can go right away because cars are coming towards me I have to mut on the brake. Well when it first happend I freaked cuz the car stalls while I was on the brake and when I went to start the car back up, the car starter moved the car due to the clutch not releasing I guess? And now every now and then it does it and I have to stop and pull the clutch back with the tip of my foot to unlock the trannsmission cuz it locks up and I cant shift into any gears. This all startted after the gear rejection/ grinding trying to go into 2nd. ANY IDEAS ON HOW BAD I F***** UP?

Check the fluid if it is hydraulic or check the cable if it is cable controlled.

Brake Pad/Rotor Replacement Mercedes ML
Serpentine Belt Replacement Saturn Vue
Oil Change and Filter Replacement BMW 525i