1. Raise the vehicle.
2. Drain the radiator.
3. Remove the bolts and the RH splash shield.
4. Disconnect the lower radiator hose and, if equipped, the lower oil cooler outlet tube.
5. Lower the vehicle.
6. Remove the upper radiator hose from the radiator and, if equipped, the upper oil cooler inlet tube.
7. Disconnect the connector at the fan motor.
8. Remove the radiator cap and disconnect the radiator overflow hose.
9. Remove the bolts and nuts for A/C condenser core from the brackets at the top of the radiator.
10. Remove the radiator and shroud assembly from the vehicle.
11. Remove the bolts and remove the fan motor, blade and shroud assembly.
1. To install, reverse the removal procedure.
2. Fill the cooling system.
3. Start the engine and check all hoses and connections for leaks. Allow the engine to warm up so that the water thermostat opens.
4. Stop the engine. Top off the coolant recovery reservoir as necessary to maintain minimum cold fill level.
Please consider a to help us answer more questions.
Monday, February 14th, 2011 AT 6:17 PM