KEYS LOCKED IN CAR

1999 Chrysler 300

ryancathy

October, 7, 2012 AT 1:09 AM

Keys are locked in my 99 chrysler 300m is there a good way to get doors unlocked

October, 7, 2012 AT 1:10 AM

If you dont have a fob, parts stores sell tools to get into the car to unlock the door.

October, 7, 2012 AT 2:06 AM

PERSONALLY....I LIKE THIS ONE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5YJzpaz0tmw

I HAVE A "SLIM JIM" IN ALL OF MY VEHICLES....SORTA FOR Y'ALL

I HAVE A SPARE TO ALL OF MY RIGS TIED UNDERNEATH WITH HEAVY COPPER WIRE (WON'T RUST OFF AND LOSE THE SPARE KEY)....WELL HIDDEN

MY WIFEYS RIG USES A "CHIP IN THE KEY" TYPE KEY IN ORDER TO DRIVE IT, IT IS SORTA EXPENSIVE TO REPRODUCE. I FIGURE THE ELEMENTS WOULD RUIN ONE OF THEM KIND OF KEYS, SO, IN HER'S WE GOTTA REGULAR OLE KEY WIRED UNDERNEATH THAT WILL OPEN THE DOORS.....AND A "CHIP KEY", WELL HIDDEN, INSIDE THE CAR. THIS KEY WILL DRIVE DRIVE THE CAR..........THIS WAS PLANNED OUT, JUST FOR YOUR KINDA SITUATION. THANK GOODNESS THE PLAN HAS NOT BEEN NEEDED BY US.....YET!

NOW--I'VE TRIED THE TENNIS BALL THING....IT JUST WASN'T HAPPENING FOR ME

.....SOME OF THESE OTHERS WORK WELL, TRY THE ONES THAT WON'T DAMAGE YOUR CAR 1ST.....LIKE THE ONES "BENDING" YOUR DOOR TO CRAM SOMETHING IN

LET'S HEAR HOW IT GOES

GM Key Fob Programming
Battery Replacement Honda Civic 2006-2011
Battery Replacement
Battery Replacement Ford Contour 1996-2000
Battery Replacement Ford Escape 2000-2006