I WAS DRIVING MY CAR AND SUDDENLY HAD THIS FUNNY...

1999 BMW 320i

wondermandhuku

March, 4, 2013 AT 8:12 AM

I was driving my car and suddenly had this funny smell and the dashboard on the temperature side started heating up and now I had to add some coolant and water but will this problem persist and if so what needs to be done and all the manuals are in japanese

mhpautos

March, 4, 2013 AT 8:22 AM

Are you saying that the actual dash started to heat up?

wondermandhuku

March, 6, 2013 AT 8:02 AM

No I meant the gauge on the dash board sorry for the wrong phrase but a certain mechanic was of the idea that we get rid of the thermostat because of different climatic conditions by the way iam in africa and the car came from germany

mhpautos

March, 6, 2013 AT 10:28 AM

You should be able to get a cooler running thermostat and make sure that rest of the cooling system is working as it should.

wondermandhuku

March, 6, 2013 AT 2:42 PM

So where do I get this thermostat esp in zimbabwe and if you are well versed where can I get the quotes and if you have them just send me the quote thank you in advance or rather just give me the specifications

mhpautos

March, 7, 2013 AT 8:35 AM

I am in Australia, I have no idea as to where you would go in Zimbabwe.

Instrument Cluster Replacement GMC Yukon
Window Regulator and Motor Replacement Honda
Cabin Air Filter Replacement Chevrolet Tahoe
Open Hood Video
Cabin Air Filter Replacement
Cabin Air Filter Replacement