* Remove the cable from the battery.
* Remove the fresh air intake hose from the electrical box.
* Remove the coolant reservoir.
* Place it to one side.
* Remove the toothed belt. See: Engine, Cooling and Exhaust Engine Drive Belt Service and Repair
* Remove the upper screw and nut and the lower screw for the generator (GEN).
* Remove the belt tensioner and the bracket for the power steering pump and the generator (GEN).
* Detach the generator (GEN).
* Remove the connector for the generator (GEN).
* Remove the protection and the positive lead for the generator (GEN).
* Remove the generator (GEN) by moving it upwards / out.
* In reverse order.
Please consider a to help us answer more questions.
Wednesday, January 5th, 2011 AT 9:06 PM