WILL A STOCK 02 WRX EXHAUST FIT A 98 OUTBACK FROM THE CATALYTIC CONVERTER?

1998 Subaru Legacy

aaron.gorman

I have a massive leak between the muffler and the mid pipe on my legacy outback, a buddy of mine has an 02 wrx exhaust and would sell it to me for a nice price, I was wondering if it would fit on my car from the second catalytic converter. Also will a legacy 2.5 gt sedean's exhaust fit? I have a EJ25D A/T 98 subaru legacy outback, any ideas or should I just look for a stock exhaust? Although I would like to get rid of some of the restriction from such a small diameter exhaust so if you have any ideas on that, it would be much appreciated, I cant find much for after market parts, doesnt need to be anything race ready just let up some restrictions. (I tried donating, it kept telling me I needed a minimum of 2 dollars even though I was trying to donate more)
Thank You
Aaron

I would look for the correct part. The wrx is a bigger pipe and the others have different configurations.

Catalytic Converter Replacement Volkswagen