I am definitely getting fuel.
But don't think that it is getting spark.
The tear in the hose was on the top and it soaked everything with either liquid or steam and the hood heat shield pad was soaked.
I've had this car since 12k miles and have had over a dozen Saabs. It would be some strange coincidence if it is not related to the hose bursting.
So, if it is a 'something got wet' problem that's causing it not to fire up, what would you think that it could be? Is it possible / likely that it could be a relay / fuse? The box is right there. Or something in wiring?
I went back to it last night and tried it again with the same result. It seems to be turning over fine and I could smell the unburned fuel after several attempts at starting it.
Wednesday, March 6th, 2013 AT 2:26 PM