1. Remove the right side upper diagonal brace.
2. Remove the throttle body air inlet duct.
3. Remove the air cleaner assembly.
4. Disconnect the overflow hose from the radiator.
5. Disconnect the front upper retainer from coolant reservoir and front fender upper rail.
6. Remove the coolant reservoir retainer clips and reservoir.
7. Clean the coolant reservoir with soap and water and rinse with clean water.
1. Install the reservoir with retainer clips.
2. Connect the front upper retainer to coolant reservoir and front fender upper rail.
3. Lubricate reservoir hose with clean water and route it up to radiator overflow fitting.
4. Connect the clamp to the reservoir hose.
5. Connect the reservoir hose and clamp to the radiator overflow fitting until the end butts against the radiator filler neck and the clamp is seated, tabs down, squarely between the radiator filler neck and the filler neck and flared end of fitting with exposed hose on both sides.
Wednesday, July 13th, 2011 AT 2:27 PM