1998 Mercedes C230 my sunroof is stuck open

2CARPROS-ARCHIVES
  • 1998 MERCEDES BENZ C230

1998 Mercedes C230 4 cyl mileage: 21,000. Hi guys, I hope you can help. My problem is that my sunroof is stuck open and I can't get it to close. Also my rear driver side window is stuck open (my husband fixed it by sticking a piece of wood in it to hold the window up). Okay you guys stop laughing. My husband really is extremely smart and very mechanical, but when I told him about the problem he just sat there and said those five little words that I dread "honey take it to the dealer" oh please do you have any idea what a hassle it is to take my car to the dealer. Well, let me tell you the last time I had to take it in to the dealer it took me three hours to just drop it off and get a rental car and I had an appointment. So please if you could e-mail me back with some information for my husband that would be great. Thank you so much!

Monday, November 22nd, 2010 AT 6:36 PM

2CARPROS-ARCHIVES

Being mechanics ourselves, we can understand your husband s response. Why fix what someone else should do under warranty. Your husband s response sounds like something we would say under same or similar circumstances.

-1
Monday, November 22nd, 2010 AT 6:38 PM