WHY IS IT RUNNING REALLY ROUGH?

1998 GMC Sierra

CjCoolCharles

May, 31, 2012 AT 9:07 PM

Was running great one day the I put new plugs in it was still running great it was almost on E so I stoped at a gas station and put about 5 gallons in it. Right when I started it it was running really rough. So I stop at a auto zone and put some fuel additive in the tank thinking maybe there was some water in the gas that I just got that didn't do anything. So then I stoped at a different gas station and filled it. The station was on a main road and gets alot of bussiness so the gas should have been good but that didnt help at all. So the next day I decided to run all the gas out of it I ran it till it was below E on the gauge and then got some more gas and it is still running really rough. The truck is a 2wd 305 v8.

Running Rough

Idles Rough/changed Ects

Docfixit

May, 31, 2012 AT 9:18 PM

Suspect picked up[ debris in tank and has effected injectors. Try new filter and add SeaFoam to tank follow directions on product

CjCoolCharles

May, 31, 2012 AT 9:32 PM

SeaFoam is the fuel additive that I used when it first started.

Docfixit

June, 5, 2012 AT 7:17 PM

Try an injector cleaning service