INSTALLING AND WIRING REVERSING CAMERA ON NUMBER PLATE.

1998 Ford Festiva

uspak

February, 8, 2012 AT 10:57 AM

How I can open the interior for wiring behind the number plate.

merlin2021

February, 8, 2012 AT 4:46 PM

You need to wire the camera to the reverse light or the switch. Find the lights wire color, tap into it, and ground the ground the ground wire of your camera.

uspak

February, 8, 2012 AT 9:41 PM

How I can route the wire inside the body, How can open the interior of the boot door.

cadieman

February, 9, 2012 AT 7:03 PM

Take the tag off look for screws. Do u have a hatch back?

uspak

February, 9, 2012 AT 8:07 PM

It is a hatch back but I cannot see and tags or screws in the interior of the boot door.

uspak

February, 9, 2012 AT 8:21 PM

The part I want to open is called the Plastic trim inside the boor door. The problem is that I cannot see any tags, screws or friction pins. Thanks for all your help.

merlin2021

February, 9, 2012 AT 8:21 PM

If there are no screws, there will be push pin type anchoring system for the trunk liner. Carefully pull out. Fish the wire around the back seat, remove the rocker panels and run the wire with the cars harness.

uspak

February, 10, 2012 AT 5:15 AM

Thank you, every one. I opened it. There are pins inside the panel, so you cannot see them. I just pulled it. To close it, I just need to press the panel on top of them

Clutch/Flywheel/Rear Main Seal Replacement
Pulling an Auto Trans? Easy Instructions