WHY WON'T MY TRANSMISSION CHANGE GEARS,AND DO IT HAVE A MODULATOR

• watkins5
  • 1998 Ford Expedition

My transmisson wont change gears it was hesitant but changed all gears, I changed the transmission fluid and filter, it was changing gears a little hesitation, but know the rpm, s go up and it dont wanna change gears but it moves gradually, so now I wont leave the drive way, in reverse it works normal I ran an obd2 scan and it gave me a few codes but I am not sure I understand if I checked the sensors correctly and dont understand how to check the egr valve, and if it have any relays or which ones

Friday, September 2nd, 2011 AT 8:02 PM

• rasmataz

It has a code what are they?

Have it towed to a transmission shop and have them pressure test it-to find out more what's going on.

Friday, September 2nd, 2011 AT 8:15 PM
  • watkins5

The codes are P-1504 Idle Air Control, P-0113 Intake Air Temperature Sensor 1 Circuit High Input, P-1401 Differential Pressure Feedback EGR Circuit High Input, P-1409 EGR Vacuum Regulator Solenoid Circuit those are the codes the the scanner gave me.

Saturday, September 3rd, 2011 AT 1:34 AM
  • rasmataz

Those codes has nothing to do with your transmission

Saturday, September 3rd, 2011 AT 1:40 AM