Verify info under "MY VEHICLE" in link (top of page) or correct me so I can plug in the correct info
I do understand starting systems--I just need Specific info to understand yours
It is a challenge dealing with people---and I can make things work!!!!......BUT, without ACCURATE INFO FROM YOU, IT IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR ME!!!!!!
1) Are you just wanting it to turn over---or do you want to fire it up and drive it?
2) is this an accurate representation of the back of the starter and solenoid in the link I sent?????
3) If you want to drive it, must the key be turned ON, to steer it????
4) You say owner says its an "IGNITION PROBLEM"---Does he mean its a starter problem, or does he mean it will turn over---just not "RUN"....or it will not even turn over????
5) Tell me sorta how the wires connect to the SOLENOID on top of the starter (3 terminals I can see in the Link, how big are they, Where the travel to, [that you can EZily see])---knowing this info, we can make it turn over, but not start and remain running
6) If you think this is getting too complicated for you NOW---wait till I start telling you how to cheat it!!!
7) The reason I ask so many questions is---along the way of answering your question, I am gathering info, just in case this may be a EZier task, if we just try to actually figger out whats really wrong with it, thus maybe, I CAN PRESENT YOU WITH A REALLY EZ FIX if I can
THE MORE INFO THE BETTER
Monday, December 6th, 2010 AT 2:21 PM