REAR WINDOW DEFROST AND REAR WIPER BLINK CONSTANTLY

1998 Dodge Caravan

jwjasper

December, 19, 2011 AT 5:27 AM

I have a 1998 dodge caravan and the lights for the rear window defrost and rear wiper blink constantly and when I turn the heater fan on there is a clicking sound by the fuse panel

electrical problem?

Jacobandnickolas

December, 19, 2011 AT 5:30 AM

They are indicating there is a trouble code stored in the computer regarding the HVAC. You need to have the computer scanned to identify what the problem is coming from.

vipergg

December, 30, 2011 AT 9:46 PM

With engine on set blower motor to high, set mode position **** to panel (i.E. Full left), open all A/C outlets, set temperature to cold (both levers if so equipped). Now press the wash and rear wiper buttons on the A/C panel simultaneously for 5 seconds (until all LED's light). This should get the test started. Assorted lights on this panel will flash as different tests are run. Eventually if the tests are passed the rear wiper LED should be the only light flashing. Push the rear wiper button to exit test mode and you should be home free.

Windshield Wiper Replacement Toyota Corolla
Door Lock Replacement Toyota 4Runner
Windshield Wiper Blade Replacement Volkswagen
Wiper Blade Replacement Chrysler PT Cruiser
Brake Light Bulb Replacement Mercedes Benz
Window Regulator and Motor Replacement Honda
Windshield Wiper Replacement Ford Escape