WHEN I AM DRIVING THE SPEDOMETER STARTS GOING ...

• Liztis
  • 1998 Chevrolet Blazer

When I am driving the spedometer starts going from side to side then the abs light comes on and the car seems like it wants to stop then it starts to skip help

Sunday, January 13th, 2013 AT 9:54 PM

• rasmataz

Have the computer scanned for code/s-start here then get back with the exact code/s so we can further assist you-

Sunday, January 13th, 2013 AT 11:15 PM
  • Liztis

Repair shop scanned it and told me basically that I needed to tighten my gas cap because air was getting into?I forget. I did that same problem. Coming from church on Sunday did same thing-on going problem. So when I got nhome a friend check it and said that the air breather? Was disconnected they reconnected it. Drove it same thing. Help

Sunday, January 13th, 2013 AT 11:37 PM
  • rasmataz

The Evaporative Emission Control system has nothing to do with your speedometer/brakes, this was your question-Get it diagnosed by a certified ASE Technician-The problem could be a wheel sensor malfunctioning

Monday, January 14th, 2013 AT 2:23 AM