• Tiny
  • Anonymous
  • 1998 Chevrolet Blazer
  • 117 miles

98 s10 blazer. Battery drain, in fact dead. RAP circuit bad after checking on amp meter. Can RAP fuse be replaced? Can it be bypassed someway? How can this isses be fixed?
Signed At Wits End.

Friday, January 25th, 2013 AT 2:53 PM

1 Reply

  • Tiny
  • hmac300
  • Expert
  • 44,834 posts

The rap fuse can be replaced but you need to find out what is cusing the draw. It can be a bad wire, etc. Once the draw is fixed it shold be ok. Check to see if large red wire going to underhood fuse box is touching someplace like frame or grounding out. Otherwise it may be a body control module problem.

Was this
Friday, January 25th, 2013 AT 3:01 PM

Please login or register to post a reply.

Similar Questions