WHAT CAN BE THE CAUSE FOR MY CAR TO BE RUNNING STRANG. I NEED HELP

• Mr. Bent
  • 1998 Cadillac Catera

I have had some major work done on the car but the most recent jobs were the valve covers replace, water pump, timing belt, crank sensor changed, spark plugs and wires changed, and fuel filter and added Lucas fuel injection cleaner in the gas. When I try to crank up the car it would turn over but won't catch. It takes several attempts to crank I have to step on the gas for it to start running. Once I put it in drive it moves real slow and makes funny sounds like it's trying to build up enough power to move. It turned on the check engine light the code is saying my O2 sensor need replace but I had bank 2 sensor changed recently. Help me please.

Friday, January 6th, 2012 AT 8:29 PM

• hmac300

You need to see which O2 sensor it is there are 4. Put a vacuum gauge on it and if it reads 15" or less check for a clogged converter. Also check fuel pressure

Friday, January 6th, 2012 AT 9:41 PM