OUTER DOOR HANDLE BROKEN

1998 BMW 323

wicked13

The outer door handle on my 1998 BMW 323is broke. How do I get it out to replace it with a new one?

Dr. Hagerty

The coupe door handle is tricky, even for a pro, to change out. You might want to see your BMW service provider for this operation. If you insist on taking this on, come on back and I will send the info as a private message.

wicked13

Yea would u send it the info : )

Dr. Hagerty

Done in a personal message to you.

Dr. Hagerty

The problem with password protected sites is that I cant send you the password, I thought linking you in the PM was enough. Lets try to get this done through an Email. I am at pghagerty@aol. Com
Contact me and I will try to get this issue resolved straightaway.

lknebusch

April, 26, 2011 AT 2:42 PM

I have the exact same issue, but I live in a town that has very limited repair options for a BMW. My driver side outer door handle is broken as well, could I have the same information sent to me as well, along with exactly what parts I will need to order and where I can get them from. Thank you for your help.

Dr. Hagerty

January, 3, 2013 AT 6:16 AM

.

Door Lock Replacement Toyota 4Runner
Door Panel Removal & Speaker Replacement
Dynamat Door Installation
Window Switch Replacement and Test