CAR STARTS FINE

1997 Saturn SC2

Khume

So, my car starts perfectly fine. However, over the past couple of days when I hit the gas I get a lot of RPM's and not a lot of speed. I took it to Auto Zone and had them run a test and my alternator is passing. The guy said it could still be the bearings in the alternator going out.

I had my Dad come look at it and miraculously my car wasn't doing anything wrong. He said it could be my timing belt going out.

What do you think it could be? The RPM's and no speed is the only thing that is really happening. I also noticed that my dash and head lights flicker when it happened but last night was the only time it did it.

saturntech9

So let me get this straight when your driving down the road the speedometer stop's working but your tach keep's working?If that's the case you need to have your code's red and let em know what the exact code number's are. Also have you had the battery tested and made sure the battery cable's are clean and tight?

Headlight Bulb Replacement Acura MDX
Headlight Bulb Replacement Volkswagen Jetta
Headlight Bulb Replacement GMC Yukon