CAR WITH NO START PROBLEM. HAVE SPARK AND THINK IT IS FUEL RELATED. CHANGED FUEL PUMP AND FUEL FILTER.

1997 SAAB 900

wbattan

August, 29, 2011 AT 3:18 AM

After changing pump and filter with still no start. I checked the relay. I bypassed the relay and the pump started pumping which told me it was the relay so I changed it out with a good one and it still did not work. Is there a second relay maybe or any help in this situation would be great, thank you in advance to all who help

fixitmr

August, 29, 2011 AT 4:29 AM

Have you checked the socket for hot and ground to trigger relay?

wbattan

August, 29, 2011 AT 5:53 AM

Two of the connectors have power and two don't, I haven't checked the other two for ground yet.

fixitmr

August, 29, 2011 AT 8:13 PM

You've checked all your fuses? I test each end for juice. Did you try and start car with bypassed relay?

mnthny4

August, 31, 2011 AT 1:01 PM

FIRSTLY R U HEARING A SLIGHT CLICKING SOUND COMING FROM UNDER THE DRIVER SIDE FRONT SEAT AREA, DOES THE ENGINE CRANK OVER ANY, IF IT CRANKS OVER BUT NO START REPLACE ENGINE CRANK SHAFT POSITION SENSOR, POST BACK WITH INFO PLEASE GOOD LUCK.

Fuel Pump Replacement Ford Mustang
Fuel Pump Replacement
Fuel Pump Replacement Done Right
Fuel Pump Test Chevy Tahoe
Fuel Pump Pressure Test