AS I CAN TEII BECAUSE MI CAR DOES NOT HAVE AND ...

1997 Pontiac Sunfire

manuel orozco

November, 6, 2012 AT 4:56 PM

As I can teii because mi car does not have and does not pull spark. Probe and crankshaft sensor and another sensor is good that will be affeting

November, 6, 2012 AT 5:20 PM

What is litre size of engine? Can you check for applicable trouble codes? If no spark at the plugs, check for voltage on pink wire at ignition module, should go hot when you turn on the key. That is fuse protected. Black wire is ground, check that also. If your sure the crank sensor--connector--wiring are all good. Then, if voltage and ground are good at ignition module, I suspect the ignition module. I can't be positive without some testing.

manuel orozco

November, 6, 2012 AT 5:50 PM

The 2.4L engine is the pink wire is hot and black is ground but lhave a question who grabs the inyectors work. The control module ecm.

November, 6, 2012 AT 6:14 PM

Without an rpm signal, the computer won't ground the injectors. If that is what your asking?

November, 6, 2012 AT 6:21 PM

Just to add, The fuel pump relay supplies voltage to injectors as well as fuel pump. Best to check voltage with engine cranking. I believe gray wire is voltage to injector. I'll have to double check the color.

manuel orozco

November, 6, 2012 AT 6:37 PM

Lthank these being much help your imformacion RPM sensor has the wires that must provide the voltage sensor when tryng to start it

manuel orozco

November, 6, 2012 AT 6:52 PM

If the truth is that l have fixed tencion inyectores only for a few seconds and cut the tencion and wnen l do not have tencion estart the inyctores

November, 6, 2012 AT 7:14 PM

The rpm signal comes from crank sensor to ignition module to pcm.

manuel orozco

November, 6, 2012 AT 7:33 PM

Crankshsft sensor is good as l cam saber if the camshaft sensor is good the camshaft sensor has 3 wires

November, 7, 2012 AT 3:03 PM

I don't think I quite understand?

manuel orozco

November, 7, 2012 AT 3:30 PM

L get it but l want to khow how to test if this good the camshaft sensor

Catalytic Converter Replacement Volkswagen
Find Out How to Test Your Catalytic Converter
Fuel Filter Mount Replacement Chevrolet
Fuel Filter Replacement Ford Escape 2000-2006
Fuel Filter Replacment BMW 525i