Look's pretty straight forward here are the instruction's.
1. Drain coolant from radiator and cylinder block.
2. Remove drive belts.
3. Remove crank pulley.
4. Remove timing belt covers.
NOTE: It is not necessary to loosen or remove the timing belt during water pump service.
CAUTION: When removing water pump assembly, be careful not to get coolant on timing belt.
5. Remove water pump.
NOTE: Water pump cannot be disassembled and should be replaced as a unit.
1. Use a scraper to remove old liquid gasket from water pump.
O Also remove old liquid gasket from mating surface of cylinder block.
2. Apply a continuous bead of liquid gasket to mating surface of water pump.
O Use Genuine Liquid Gasket or equivalent.
3. Install water pump.
4. Install remaining parts in reverse order of removal.
5. Install drive belts.
6. Refill engine coolant.
O After installation, run engine for a few minutes, and check for leaks.
Thursday, December 23rd, 2010 AT 6:44 PM