PROBLEM

1997 Jeep Grand Cherokee

floydzz

July, 22, 2012 AT 2:28 AM

Jeep shakes when I hit potholes or ``bumps` doin bout 30 mph I hsve to applie brakes n come to almost a complete stop for it to shaking stop.

July, 22, 2012 AT 2:52 AM

HAVE YOUR SUSPENSION INSPECTED BY A REPUTABLE ALIGNMENT SHOP

I HAVE 2 CJs, HAD BOTH SINCE THE EARLY '90s (7 TOTAL IN THE PAST ONES TOO), THE ONLY SHOP I ALLOW MINE AT FOR ALIGNMENTS IS THE LOCAL SHOP THAT DOES LARGER TRUCK ALIGNMENTS AND REPAIRS

TO UNDERSTAND AND DO THE PROCEDURES "PERFECTLY", ALL BOILS DOWN TO YEARS OF EXPERIENCE, NOT A RECENT DIPLOMA!

THESE ARE THE SAME GUYS EACH TIME AND THEY SEEM TO BE IN A LEAGUE OF THEIR OWN KNOWING WHAT TO DO WITH THE TRUCKS

OVER THE YEARS I'VE NOTICED THE OTHER "CAR" SHOPS HAVE DIFFERENT NEW GUYS (AND YOUNG GUYS) WHO LACK THE EXPERIENCE THAT I PREFER FOR MY JEEPS......I HAVE HAD "BAD ALIGNMENTS" IN THE PAST TRUSTING THOSE SHOPS (JUST MY OPINION)

YOUR RIG SOUNDS DANGEROUS, I WOULD GET IT SEEN ASAP!

HERE'S OTHER ANSWERS SIMILAR TO YOUR QUESTION....REWORDING MY SEARCH WORDS MAY NARROW IT DOWN AT THE TOP OF THE PAGE

http://www.2carpros.com/search/google?cx=partner-pub-8235759427918457%3A7506269683&cof=FORID%3A10&ie=UTF-8&q=grand+cherokee+shakes+and+wobbles&sa=Search&siteurl=www.2carpros.com%2Fquestions%2F1999-honda-civic-solve-this-code&ref=www.2carpros.com%2F&ss=18451j15962033j35

KEEP US POSTED

floydzz

July, 22, 2012 AT 7:35 PM

Thank you so much I will have it look at asap. I have had several diffsrent place look at it and even alignment done. But problem never went away now its gettin worse. I do avoid pothole n bumps as much as possible. Thank you again.

July, 23, 2012 AT 3:48 AM

PLEASE LET US KNOW WHAT THEY FIND (IN DETAIL, IF YOU DON'T MIND)

THIS MIGHT AID THE NEXT FELLER READING THIS POST WITH THE SAME ISSUE

ASK 'EM WHAT THE SCENARIO MIGHT BE IF YOU DID NOT GET IT FIXED SOON

I MEANT TO ADD UP TOP, THE "TRUCK PLACE" DOES CARS AS WELL---I DIDN'T MEAN TO MAKE IT SOUND ONE SIDED. IT'S JUST THAT IF YOU REALLY UNDERSTAND THE TRUCKS, CARS ARE A PIECE OF CAKE FOR THE EXPERIENCED GUYS

Brake Pad & Rotor Replacement Mini Cooper
Brake Pad/Rotor Replacement - Front
Fuel Pump Replacement Ford Mustang
Brake Pad and Rotor Replacement
Front Brake Pads & Rotor Replacement Chevy