2 WHEEL DRIVE TIB SUSPENSION MANUAL TRANS, STEERING GETS LOOSE DURING UP SHIFTING UNDER ACCELERATION

1997 Ford Ranger

Grayelve

March, 19, 2012 AT 1:14 AM

During acceleration I clutch in and I can feel the steering stability changing then I shift into the next gear and let out on the clutch and accelerate and again I feel the steering stability going thru changes then steering stability settles down and is fine. WAG is the camber is shifting with the loading and unloading. This is a daily driver no tricking that I found. As always Help is appreciated. Thanks

hmac300

March, 19, 2012 AT 2:58 PM

Have your front end checked also for bad/broken motor mounts

Grayelve

March, 21, 2012 AT 1:23 AM

Thanks hmac300. Was hoping for a, I saw that before, try a worn radius arm bushing. Dug this one out of a barn, been sitting there a number of years. Reconditioned, box and front clip off, stripped all and replaced. Bushings may have rotted from sitting. Well I have to kick myself and get into that front end.
Mama won't let me putt anymore. Thanks for the memory.
Thanks Grayelve

Power Steering Fluid Flush Acura MDX 2000-200