Hi I have a 97 STS I am trying to get it running. I charge the battery and reconnect it to the system, the interior lights, and radio come on. As soon as I turn the ignition switch to the on but not start position, the power drains out of the battery, and the inadvert power relay starts ticking. My code tester cannot read the car because the power is to low, all of this in less than 3 minutes. The battery is less than 1 yr old but was 1/2 dry before I charged it. The battery before this one tested for a dead cell while still under warranty. I dont have a clue what to do. Please help thanks Rich
have the same problem?
Sunday, October 27th, 2013 AT 5:55 PM