DRIVING NORMALLY BOOST WOULD KICK IN

1996 Subaru Legacy

kryzla

March, 8, 2012 AT 9:23 PM

Its a subaru twin turbo GT there just no boost as you r driving normally boost would kick in but there is just non lol? Iv change AFM still the same but I dont no course it was a single turbo AFM I don't no if that would do anything so I put the old one back on dose that enplane much? Lol thanks mate

Jacobandnickolas

March, 8, 2012 AT 9:56 PM

Can you explain what is happening?

kryzla

March, 8, 2012 AT 10:20 PM

kryzla

March, 9, 2012 AT 2:05 AM

It just feels like there r no turboz as u r driving thanks

kryzla

March, 10, 2012 AT 8:32 AM

Iv replaced all the hose's from the black box that's on the side of the air box also changed all spark plugs and coils and air flow meter I'm guessing could it be the primary turbo witch wouldn't make the secondary turbo work or could there be any think else? I'm lost.

OK when you go to drive as you put down you foot its ok as speed would starts to pick up that's when it feel like its holding back it dose not pick up if you were to drive up the hill it will drive up very very slow? BUT in idles speed it purrs like a kitten? Thanks

2CarPros Ken

October, 24, 2014 AT 10:23 AM

We have seen is problem before, the turbo is going out which causes it to boost when its not suppose too. Please let us know what happens?