PEUGEOT 306 BLAUPUNKT RADIO CODE

• Noel Begley
  • 1996 Peugeot 306

PEUGEOT 306 BLAUPUNKT RADIO CASSETTE Serial No BP2775T6462152 SECURITY CODE NEEDED. Can anyone give me the code as I have just bought the car and don't have the code to make the radio go. THANKS: NOEL.

Sunday, July 15th, 2012 AT 3:24 AM

• mhpautos

You may find the code on the back of the unit, or failing that you will have to contact Blaupunkt or an agent and quote the unit serial No.

Sunday, July 15th, 2012 AT 5:59 AM
  • Noel Begley

I have seen on the internet that plenty of people know how to find the codes with having the serial number. That is why I gave you the number. I live in vanuatu and there are no agents for this car here. Can you find the code? Thanks: NOEL.

Sunday, July 15th, 2012 AT 7:18 AM
  • mhpautos

I have sent off a few request, we will see what I find soon I hope.

Sunday, July 15th, 2012 AT 7:51 AM
  • mhpautos

Code should be 8167 see how you go.

Sunday, July 15th, 2012 AT 10:48 PM
  • mhpautos

Did the code work?

Monday, July 16th, 2012 AT 7:40 AM
  • Noel Begley

Hi, I tried the code you gave me twice and it didn't work. After I leave it for 2 hours the word CODE comes up on the display again.
I pressed No1 on the radio 8n times then No 2 once and No3 6 times and No 4 7 times Then waited and nothing happened so I pressed the No 6 and it all went blank again.
As I pressed each number I could see the letters blink as I pressed them (when pressing No 1 the C would flash and so on)
Perhaps we have the wrong Code. I have found with reading some other threads that people have been given several different codes before they get the correct one.
Is there any outhe codes that may work?
Thanks: NOEL.

+1
Tuesday, July 17th, 2012 AT 9:59 AM
  • mhpautos

I got this code off a web site I told them car make which will make a difference and the serial no, it was a free site, all others want a fee so far for information, I will keep looking.

Tuesday, July 17th, 2012 AT 10:12 AM
  • Noel Begley

Thanks, I appreciate your help and persistence: NOEL.

Tuesday, July 17th, 2012 AT 7:59 PM
  • rivermikerat

Try 2167.

It'll help to know the model vehicle it came out of. If you press and hold the 'M' button for 5 seconds, the radio should present you with a series of pieces of information. One should be a number with BP in it. We need that and the serial number it displays.

Friday, July 20th, 2012 AT 4:05 PM
  • Noel Begley

Have tried both 2167 and 8167 but it still won, t unlock. Re there any other codes that may suit this radio?BLAUPUNKT RADIO CASSETTE Serial No BP2775T6462152 Peugeot 306 1998

Monday, July 23rd, 2012 AT 12:14 PM