Not sure if you have fixed your vehicle yet but here are the directions. Sorry no pics are available.
1. Disconnect battery ground cable.
2. Disconnect inlet and outlet hoses from pump.
3. Remove serpentine belt guard as necessary.
4. Remove belt from pulley, using 1/2 inch breaker bar.
5. Remove coolant recovery bottle as necessary.
6. Remove pump assembly.
7. Transfer pulley as necessary.
8. Reverse procedure to install, then bleed power steering system as described under Power Steering Gear, Replace.
Please consider a to help us answer more questions.
Thursday, March 17th, 2011 AT 1:20 AM