The rubber cap that insulates the metal is not part of the wire and can move.
It souds like they are just a real snug fit. Try spinning them or going back and forth with pliers on the spark plug connecter so the wire connector does not get damaged. Try some WD40 or you can always take the spark plug connector off of the spark plug. If you can get it enough rooom to spin on wire. Use a pair of pliers or try tapping a small brad nail in between wires and spark plug contact. You are going to have to get them off some day.
Sunday, September 18th, 2011 AT 9:57 PM