I have a 1996 Lexus LX450. It doesn't start. The inside lights work, the radio etc. But I tried to charge the battery and not much difference. All I hear is a rapid clicking. The battery cables seem to have a lot of white stuff (corrosion?) On them especially the negative terminal. I don't get much of a spark when I tried to charge it and I touch the metal with the exposed negative part of the jumper cable. Is it the battery? Starter? Or neither? Thanks for your help.
have the same problem?
Friday, December 10th, 2010 AT 3:48 PM